Saturday, August 29, 2009

feel like tell u all something

29/8/09 12:34am
I just want to tell my frenz who came and see my blog… r/s is a very precious thing in the world…. I just dun want to see u all fight or get angry with each other ….
And I would like to tell u that wat u will find in r/s….. u will learn how to give in and take for each other & learn how to be strong...
I just want to said that having a r/s is not as easy as u think … starting from how u two know each other, later have click with each other , and later be together …. I know quarreling is a stage of r/s but pls remember tat u have pass a lot of stage in r/s … and then u want to give up ?

ur ans is no rite … pls try to give in and take to each other .. then ur r/s will be able to last long…..
Although I know not everytime must give in and take ….. but must also see wat's the situation ….
I going to sleep le...

End at 12:49am

No comments: