Thursday, August 13, 2009

this is how i feel in this few day after i know

This is how I feeling now ….
I have told myself tat I had learnt a lesson..
Which is if u dun act fast … u will forever lost the thing tat u want it for so long ….

I felt damn sad when the moment u said tat u have “husband” (u should know who I'm refering to le). Since the day when I'm born till now,, U are the one tat gt the power to make me suffer till like tat,,
U know y ? bcos I jux found out tat I realli love u very much till I dunno who I am,, .. I know it's veri mushy but I'm jux trying to say out my feeling..

But then it's too late already,, Cos u already haf a "him".. I found myself tat I'm like a snail/turtle,,, moving so slow till I lost it "him" for jux a day late.. I myself dun have much confident,,. as I already being rejected 2-3 times of different ppl in my life ...

Sometime I feel tat I'm like an idiot tat pple always like to "play" around wif….

Today 13 Aug ... After I saw tat Pic in ur blogger .... I felt so ... dunno how to explain my feeling for now, but at least I can see how my "qing di" look like ... btw "he" is quite handsome le ... haha ...

As I am a person tat who dunno how to open my mouth and ask pple for r/s ...
I am a "ai qing bai ci"tat dunno how to ask pple for it.

No comments: